Whew. What a week it’s been you guys. I don’t know about you but I feel like I have explained the Catholic stance on climate control, the right to bear arms, and homosexuality more times than I can count. I find that really all it takes to defend our faith sometimes is to explain it, and for that I am grateful. People often don’t know what they believe, they only know what the media says that we believe. It’s so important to know why we believe what we believe.
I was a little rushed before Mass, and honestly just not in the mindset to think very hard about what to wear. I love having basic items for days like today, when I otherwise would be tempted to let my kids pick my clothes out of desperation.
Not the dressiest thing I’ve ever worn, but for sure not the worst either! I was thrilled that the weather was nice enough today to wear black pants without roasting.
Link up your posts below and tell me about your week!
To participate, click the “Add Your Link” button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1) Your post must contain a picture (preferably clear, head to toe if possible) of you in your church outfit. What you write about in the post is up to you!
(2) You must have a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button above and put it in your post
(4) Visit some of the other posts in the linkup and comment!
(5) If you tweet your post or this linkup, please use the hashtag #WhatIWoreSunday! Also, if you don’t have a blog and you still want to participate, please follow us on twitter @FineLinenPurple, and tweet a picture of your outfit to us with that same hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
(6) If you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog (right sidebar), like our facebook page and follow us on twitter. Thanks!
(7) Please do not use this linkup for general fashion posts. We’re here to talk about attending church and encouraging each other to look our best and go with confidence. Any posts that have nothing to do with attending church, are missing a picture, are missing a link back to this post, or don’t mention the phrase “What I Wore Sunday” are subject to removal.
It will remain live until Wednesday at 8am CST. That’s it, enjoy!