Welcome to the 5th Sunday of Lent! I hope your weather this weekend is as glorious as ours! I feel like winter has drug on and on this year, and am still a little in shock to walk out to warm temps and bright sunshine. My photo for today showcases the glorious weather.
Shirt and Cardi I believe are both North Crest? Not certain. But seriously, look at that sky!
And here are Sarah’s photos!
The skirt is from SVDP, jacket is thrifted (from Gap), boots are from Fred Meyer, shirt is from WinCo.
Just a reminder – anyone who is joining the Church at Easter please let us know. We want to pray for you!
I also wanted to share a photo I took this week. I think that black and white really encompasses Lent, don’t you?
Link up your photos below – can’t wait to read all of your posts!!
To participate, click the “Add Your Link” button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1) Your post must contain a picture (preferably clear, head to toe if possible) of you in your church outfit. What you write about in the post is up to you!
(2) You must have a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button above and put it in your post
(4) Visit some of the other posts in the linkup and comment!
(5) If you tweet your post or this linkup, please use the hashtag #WhatIWoreSunday! Also, if you don’t have a blog and you still want to participate, please follow us on twitter @FineLinenPurple, and tweet a picture of your outfit to us with that same hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
(6) If you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog (right sidebar), like our facebook page and follow us on twitter. Thanks!
(7) Please do not use this linkup for general fashion posts. We’re here to talk about attending church and encouraging each other to look our best and go with confidence. Any posts that have nothing to do with attending church, are missing a picture, are missing a link back to this post, or don’t mention the phrase “What I Wore Sunday” are subject to removal.
It will remain live until Wednesday at 8am CST. That’s it, enjoy!