Welcome to What I Wore Sunday! We’re so glad that you’re here! It’s been a quiet week on the blog this week because life has been a little on the crazy side around here. This coming week should have some good information on Lent, and we have a few guest posts in the works. Stay tuned!
Thank you all for the prayers for my mom! She’s doing better every day. We had a setback, but I think that we have that taken care of. Please continue to pray for her!
Have you all seen this series from Brittany at Equipping Godly Women? This link has a summary of the series and a list of the posts – clickable for the ones that have already been written, but also a list of the posts still to come. I’m hooked on the series and really loving following her journey. As a convert myself, I love seeing the journey that leads other people to the church.
Alrighty, on to the point of the post!
Here’s What I Wore Sunday:
Shirt – I’ve had it so long I don’t remember!
Belt and Cardigan – you see them all the time right?
Pants – a gift from my sister
Shoes: I know this! Shoe Show
Add your links below! I love checking in with you all every week and seeing what’s new in your lives!
To participate, click the “Add Your Link” button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1) Your post must contain a picture (preferably clear, head to toe if possible) of you in your church outfit. What you write about in the post is up to you!
(2) You must have a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button above and put it in your post
(4) Visit some of the other posts in the linkup and comment!
(5) If you tweet your post or this linkup, please use the hashtag #WhatIWoreSunday! Also, if you don’t have a blog and you still want to participate, please follow us on twitter @FineLinenPurple, and tweet a picture of your outfit to us with that same hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
(6) If you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog (right sidebar), like our facebook page and follow us on twitter. Thanks!
(7) Please do not use this linkup for general fashion posts. We’re here to talk about attending church and encouraging each other to look our best and go with confidence. Any posts that have nothing to do with attending church, are missing a picture, are missing a link back to this post, or don’t mention the phrase “What I Wore Sunday” are subject to removal.
It will remain live until Wednesday at 8am CST. That’s it, enjoy!