Hello hello, and welcome to What I Wore Sunday! It has been a crrraaazzyyy weekend around here so far, and I have a couple of things to tell you all.
FIRST of all – THANK YOU to all of you who have gone over to Roses For Mary’s Etsy Shop and purchased a rosary! Becky reported that after our give-away she has seen a rise in business. I appreciate you all for supporting her – what a fabulous way to repay her kindness in donating a rosary for our give-away. If you have ordered one, send us a photo either via email or on our Facebook page – I would love to see what you chose!
We have a dear family friend that just underwent a MAJOR surgery. It was successful so far but is still wait and see, so I would immensely appreciate your prayers for him!
AND! Inquiring minds what to know if you took part in the lipstick challenge. Sarah will post a recap this week of how it went for her, and of course we will want to know how it went for you.
Alrighty, onto the outfits. Here’s my photo:
My outfit details are prreettyyyy well non-existent this week.
Sorry about that.
I’ve owned this shirt and these pants for quite some time. I think the pants maybe came from Goody’s? The shirt could have too. The sleeves on this shirt are meant to be somewhat baggy at the top and sometimes I love that about it and sometimes I don’t. Overall I love it though. Oh, and i promise those pants were clean. No idea what that white spot is about!
Join us and link up your outfits below!
To participate, click the “Add Your Link” button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1) Your post must contain a picture (preferably clear, head to toe if possible) of you in your church outfit. What you write about in the post is up to you!
(2) You must have a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button above and put it in your post
(4) Visit some of the other posts in the linkup and comment!
(5) If you tweet your post or this linkup, please use the hashtag #WhatIWoreSunday! Also, if you don’t have a blog and you still want to participate, please follow us on twitter @FineLinenPurple, and tweet a picture of your outfit to us with that same hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
(7) Please do not use this linkup for general fashion posts. We’re here to talk about attending church and encouraging each other to look our best and go with confidence. Any posts that have nothing to do with attending church, are missing a picture, are missing a link back to this post, or don’t mention the phrase “What I Wore Sunday” are subject to removal.
It will remain live until Wednesday at 8am CST. That’s it, enjoy!