Welcome to What I Wore Sunday! What a whirlwind it’s been since last Sunday – I feel like it’s been longer than a week since last week’s WIWS.
All I have is a cell selfie today – sorry about that! It was pouring down rain here as we headed to Mass.
To participate, click the “Add Your Link” button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1) Your post must contain a picture (preferably clear, head to toe if possible) of you in your church outfit. What you write about in the post is up to you!
(2) You must have a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button above and put it in your post
(4) Visit some of the other posts in the linkup and comment!
(5) If you tweet your post or this linkup, please use the hashtag #WhatIWoreSunday! Also, if you don’t have a blog and you still want to participate, please follow us on twitter @FineLinenPurple, and tweet a picture of your outfit to us with that same hashtag. We’ll retweet you!
(6) If you haven’t already, subscribe to the blog (right sidebar), like our facebook page and follow us on twitter. Thanks!
(7) Please do not use this linkup for general fashion posts. We’re here to talk about attending church and encouraging each other to look our best and go with confidence. Any posts that have nothing to do with attending church, are missing a picture, are missing a link back to this post, or don’t mention the phrase “What I Wore Sunday” are subject to removal.
It will remain live until Wednesday at 8am CST. That’s it, enjoy!